We try to make it as easy as possible for you to pay for your SmartieParts purchase!
When you go through the checkout, you'll have two payment options: PayPal and direct credit card payment on this website. They look like this:
- If you have a PayPal account then choose the first option.
- If you don't have a PayPal account but wish to pay with American Express or Discover card then still try the first option. Most cards can be processed even if you don't have a PayPal account! However, they have very strict and complicated rules for non-account cards so you may get declined even if your card is in good standing. Unfortunately, we have no control over this and no other method for processing these cards.
- If you don't have a PayPal account and are using a Visa or Mastercard then choose the second option.
There are MANY advantages to having a PayPal account!
- Easier payments on all shops that accept PayPal (such as ours)
- Safer shopping! Your payment info is never even shown to the shopkeeper. Plus, PayPal protects you (within limits) against fraud or non-delivery.
- More payment options! All major credit cards are accepted, but you can also pay directly from your bank account or any existing PayPal balance you may have.
Pay by phone!
If you prefer to pay over the phone, you may do so. We do not have a dedicated person handling phone calls, so please Contact Us and provide your phone number and I'll try to call you back in a timely manner to take your info. Note that we can only accept Visa and Mastercard over the phone and the transaction is processed in the exact same manner as choosing the second option above.
Pay in your home currency!
We can now accept payments in 16 currencies! We currently accept:
- US Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- British Pound
- Australian Dollar
- Swiss Franc
- Czech Koruna
- Danish Krone
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Hungarian Forint
- Japanese Yen
- New Zealand Dollar
- Norwegian Kroner
- Polish Zloty
- Singapore Dollar
- Swedish Krona
However you should note that we must charge a small premium to cover actual currency exchange fees. All prices are based in US dollars and currency exchange fees are included when you view the prices in a different currency.